July 24, 2016
Posted by Princess Mononoke at 10:51 PM
Posted by Princess Mononoke at 11:44 AM
"Where's my change?" asks the Zen master.
Master: If I show it to you it will no longer be peaceful.
Q. What happens when a Buddhist becomes totally absorbed with the computer he is working with?
A. He enters Nerdvana.
Posted by Princess Mononoke at 11:37 AM
A student goes to the Zen Master:
"Master, what happens when you die?"
Master: "I do not know."
Student: "But you are a Zen Master!"
Master "Yes, but I am not a dead Zen Master."
Hyakujo, the Chinese Zen master, used to labor with his pupils even at the age of eighty, trimming the gardens, cleaning the grounds, and pruning the trees.
Posted by Princess Mononoke at 11:33 AM
Philosophical Humor: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? LOL! :) Thank God We're Not Clones. This Shows Us 'Individual' Perspectives On Life. ♥
Posted by Princess Mononoke at 11:23 AM
Posted by Princess Mononoke at 11:11 AM
I hope this message touches you as it touched me. May it bring you peace, love, understanding and acceptance of who you are. Enjoy!
I have the courage to ...
Posted by Princess Mononoke at 10:53 AM
written by C. W. Longenecker
You Must Not Quit.
Posted by Princess Mononoke at 10:47 AM
- Speak Her Truth: The Warrior always speaks her truth - no matter what the circumstances.
- Detached: The Warrior is totally detached from what others think and say about her. This is absolutely necessary if she's going to observe the first rule above.
- See the Divinity: The Warrior always does her best to see the Divinity in all that is. In this way, she shall never have any desire to own, control, manipulate, misuse or abuse any of the Great Spirit's creatures.
- Follow the Highest Path: The Warrior always follows the highest path as dictated by the highest authority in the Universe ~ herself.
- Surrender to Life: The Warrior totally trusts in and surrenders to the flow of her life. She knows all is as it should be. Therefore, she must always completely trust in and surrender to her Higher Self, her Soul, the Great Spirit.
- All is Within: The Warrior knows all Love, all Wisdom, all Power lie within her - within her heart, her mind, her body, her Soul. There is nothing to seek, nothing to find, nowhere to go - except WITHIN.
- There Are No Mistakes: The Warrior knows with absolute certainty that she has never made a mistake - she can never make a mistake. All of her life is simply a lesson in this classroom called Planet Earth. She learns as she goes. All is as it should be.
- Don't Take Life Too seriously: The Warrior never takes life too seriously. It's all a game, after all, a game in the classroom of Planet Earth. And games should be FUN. Enjoy the game, it won't last forever!
- Always Full Heart: The Warrior's heart is always full and always grateful. She never knows lack or emptiness. Except that is, when she creates those illusions by getting too infatuated with the Great Illusion - the human experience.
- Interesting Challenges: The Warrior knows the Great Illusion creates some highly interesting challenges. For example, the challenge to rise above the Great Illusion.
- The Great Illusion: As she rises above the Great Illusion, the Warrior knows this experience is as it should be, she has chosen it. And in this choosing, she is remembering her way back to the Light - back to her Home. That was the only reason for choosing the Great Illusion in the first place.
- Different Paths: The Warrior knows all her brothers and sisters on Planet Earth have the same destination she does - Home. But each may take a different path. And the Warrior knows that's okay! All will get Home - no matter what path they take. It cannot be otherwise, for all paths lead Home.
- The Way of the Wind: The Warrior knows the way of the wind. But she knows she cannot capture it - she cannot own it. She can love it, luxuriate in its presence, glory in its energy. But if she tries to capture it, it becomes something other than what it truly is... it becomes still and stagnant air. She can never possess it completely - unless she refuses to ever own it - unless she refuses to ever have sovereignty over it. She can possess it ONLY by letting it be free - by letting it be what it is.
- It cannot be otherwise. The Way of the Warrior IS The Way of the Wind.
Posted by Princess Mononoke at 10:27 AM
The Way of the Spiritual Warrior - What is Your Spiritual Path? WOW! I Just Came Across This Amazing Written Piece I'd Like To Share With You! I'm Deeply Moved ♥ (re-post 11/15/10)
Posted by Princess Mononoke at 10:25 AM
Once upon a time, a long long time ago, before even Grandfather Sky had given birth to the stars, there was only One Being. One pure consciousness of LOVE resting in the completeness of its own untold Stories and mute Songs unsung.
Then, one day, for reasons no one remembers, if in fact anyone ever knew, the One became restless. Some say It decided to play a cosmic game of hide and seek, splitting its LIGHT into tiny sparks, each with the full potential of the Whole. In this way the One could know itself and grow itself.
So each spark was clothed in a costume of flesh and its LIGHT and wisdom hidden deep within its heart. The challenge of the game was for all parts of the the Whole to discover their way back Home again having lived all the Stories and sung all the Songs that would make them wise and compassionate co-creators and companions to the One.
The fledgling souls took many roads Home. Each Way had its own Story and each soul responded to that Story with the gift of FREE WILL, embroidering new stories on the dream-tapestry of the One Great Dreamer. And the sun rose and the the sun set. The tides came in and the tides went out. New flesh was born and old flesh went back to the earth. And the One saw new stories grow in the Theater of the Many.
Some of these stories led closer to Home. These were the ones in which fear was conquered by LOVE. Some of these stories led down blind alleys. These were the ones in which LOVE was hidden by fear. The plays were long and the distractions many. One by one most souls forgot that they were on a journey at all. They fell asleep to the first stories that the One had left as eternal roadmaps and guides so that each soul could find its way back Home.
Believing that they were alone and separate these lost souls wandered in a strange land dominated by the illusion that death was real and that love was as transitory as a shadow. Some sought solace in money, others in power. Some found it in food or drugs or alcohol or anger or television or possessions, gossip or judgment or a jealous god who whispered lies. You are special, you are saved, there is only one way Home and this is it.
In its LOVE and mercy for its lost parts of itself the One sent alarm bells out into the Universe to wake its sparks up from their dreams of fear and to guide them back into paths of LOVE and longing for reunion with the Great Cosmic Beloved. These wake-up calls of pain roused the souls from their sleep of forgetfulness.
And their cries for help were heard by their brothers and sisters throughout the Universe. Seen and unseen helpers came whenever they were drawn by the intent, the powerful pull of will of any soul who appealed to the Source with a true longing for reunion, forgiveness and love. And they helped those souls to become FREE from the bondage of limiting beliefs and past unloving or ignorant actions so that they could find safe passage Home.
They will give you safe passage too, if you ask with faith, even the size of a mustard seed, and if you are patient and willing to listen to the directions of the Universe, even if they are not what you wanted to hear. Thy will, not mine, be done --- this is the understanding that will bring you Home.
Posted by Princess Mononoke at 10:20 AM
Freedom is the destiny of every living being. We become free by waking from our dreams of fear, scarcity, blame and guilt, by taking responsibility for acting, to the best of our knowledge, with care and loving-kindness that we may kindle the LIGHT of love within and by that LIGHT see our way home and serve as beacons for others along the way.
It is most often suffering that kindles love, loss that deepens understanding, hurt that opens the eyes of the heart that see forgiveness as a way of life and peace of mind as our birthright.
Posted by Princess Mononoke at 10:19 AM
The Road Less Traveled, published in 1978, is Peck's best-known work, and the one that made his reputation. It is, in short, a description of the attributes that make for a fulfilled human being, based largely on his insights as a psychiatrist and a person.
In the first section of the work Peck talks about discipline, which he considers essential for emotional, spiritual and psychological health, and which he describes as "the means of spiritual evolution". The elements of discipline that make for such health include the ability to delay gratification, accepting responsibility for oneself and one's actions, a dedication to truth and balancing.
In the second section, Peck considers the nature of love, which he considers the driving force behind spiritual growth. The section mainly attacks a number of misconceptions about love: that romantic love exists (he considers it a very destructive myth), that it is about dependency, that true love is not "falling in love". That type of love is cathexis, it is a feeling. Instead "true" love is about the extending of one's ego boundaries to include another, and about the spiritual nurturing of another, in short, love is effort.
The final section describes Grace, the powerful force originating outside human consciousness that nurtures spiritual growth in human beings. To do so he describes the miracles of health, the unconscious, and serendipity—phenomena which Peck says:
- nurture human life and spiritual growth
- are incompletely understood by scientific thinking
- are commonplace among humanity
- originate outside conscious human will
Posted by Princess Mononoke at 10:18 AM
July 20, 2016
Courage and Fire
written by Tania Gabrielle
Posted by Princess Mononoke at 12:42 AM
subscribe to Kelley Rosano YouTube channel
Posted by Princess Mononoke at 12:31 AM
Did they make you smile? Ah come on. Lighten up a bit. Enjoy them.
- Saturn retrograde until Aug 13 (5 mos.)
- Neptune retrograde until November 20 (5 mos.)
- Pluto retrograde until September 26 (5 mos.)
- Uranus turns retrograde on July 29 until Dec. 29 (5 mos.)
- 07/22 Sun enters Leo 3:30 AM MDT
- 08/02 Leo New Moon 11º 2:45 PM MDT
- 08/18 Aquarius Full Moon 26º 3:27 AM MDT
Posted by Princess Mononoke at 12:29 AM
July 19, 2016
For the sake of self.
Red bird of fire you come forth through
which no longer is needful.
You embrace your new strength and
and give the ashes unto the alter of the sun god for your immortality.
Embrace yourself for you are a child of the sun
and will live eternal through birth, death, and renewal!
The spirit never dies!
The thief (the enemy/darkness) comes to steal, kill (murder) and destroy.
Posted by Princess Mononoke at 11:45 PM
July 4, 2016
Twilight Zone Marathon On The Syfy Channel WooHoo!!! Happy Camper :D The Obsolete Man. This Is My #1 Favorite Twilight Zone Episode :)
Rod Serling intro: "You walk into this room at your own risk. Because it leads to the future. Not a future that will be, but one that might be. This is not a new world. It is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super States that preceeded it, it has one iron rule, LOGIC is an enemy and TRUTH is a menace."
Rod Serling closing statement: "The Chancellor, the late Chancellor was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so was the State, the Entity he worshipped. Any State, any Entity, any Ideology that FAILS to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that State is obsolete. A case to be filed under M for MANKIND in the Twilight Zone.
Posted by Princess Mononoke at 7:07 AM
HAPPY 4th of July Everyone!!! I Hope You Have A FUN And Safe Day Celebrating Our Independence Day From England Monarchy!
Posted by Princess Mononoke at 3:47 AM