I added the map highlighting CAR for reference.
In my opinion, 10 to 1 Israel is operating this site.
Israeli billionaires serve the Israel Illuminati Borg.
Israeli billionaires share their money with the Illuminati Israel Borg.
When Zionists say "for the family", they mean the collective Israeli Borg.
Lucky Larry: "It was very good for the family."
I added this screenshot connecting Africa to Israel.
Pay attention to how AI answers my question.
Quart.com
written by Tawanda Karombo
July 20, 2022
Former US president Donald Trump’s last minute controversial removal of sanctions against an Israeli businessman named in corruption scandals in DR Congo’s mining industry and the jailing of another international commodity broker for bribery in a Guinea iron ore scandal this month shows just how vulnerable Africa’s lucrative resources sector has long been to international operators.
For too long Africa’s mineral wealth has failed to uplift the majority of ordinary citizens out of poverty. Resource-rich countries including Zimbabwe (gold, platinum, diamonds) , Sierra Leone (diamonds), DRC (copper, cobalt, gold, diamonds), Guinea (iron ore, bauxite) and others still trailing on various global poverty and human development indices.
Reports and investigations have often focused on powerful politicians as the main beneficiaries of their countries’ mineral wealth often through corruption and kick-backs from mining corporations. But the key role of international players, often as the middlemen in corruption and bribery scams, particularly in the mining sectors is less covered.
The two cases of Israeli mining billionaires in Guinea and the DRC show how weak governance and operational systems across Africa are easily exploited by foreign interlopers often in partnership with government insiders.
The global extractive sector is notoriously prone to corruption, says the National Resources Governance Initiative, but this is particularly so in the developing and emerging markets. The sector accounts for one in five cases of transnational bribery, according to the OECD.
Gertler & Steinmetz
Pressure groups including Global Witness are demanding that new US president Joe Biden restore sanctions against mining billionaire Dan Gertler who benefited from a last minute relaxation of a US embargo against him by the outgoing Trump administration.
The US had placed Gertler under Global Magnistsky sanctions in 2017 for amassing a fortune through “opaque and corrupt mining deals” from his close friendship with former Congolese president, Laurent Kabila. A year after Gertler was put on the US sanctions, copper-cobalt miner, Glencore agreed to pay him about $50 million in royalties from copper mines he had obtained under what have been described as corrupt circumstances in the DRC.
Gertler evaded the US sanctions since 2017 through an intricate money laundering network involving regional and international finance institutions to “funnel millions of dollars abroad, and acquire new mining assets in the DRC, found an investigation by Global Witness.
These transgressions fueled concerns by transparency campaigners that once again Africa’s mineral wealth is being used to enrich international players at the expense of development for ordinary Africans on the continent.
The Congolese state has lost around $1.4 billion through Dan Gertler’s “suspect deals and outsized influence” in the country’s mining sector through buying mining assets at discounted prices before re-selling them, says Margot Mollat du Jourdin, a campaigner at Global Witness,
This is a strategy that had also been perfected by another Israeli businessman, Beny Steinmetz who was jailed in Geneva this month for bribery and corruption in the iron ore-rich West African country of Guinea.
Steinmetz, was convicted for paying $8.5 million to bribe the wife of the late former Guinean president Lansana Conte to land the Simandou mines claims previously owned by Rio Tinto and was sentenced to five years in jail. Steinmetz denies the allegations and intends to appeal his sentencing. The court in Geneva, where he lived at the time the bribery events occurred, found that he later sold the claims to Brazilian resources group, Vale for $2.5 billion.
As the Simandou iron ore claims were traded by dealers and shareholders in boardrooms far from the West African country, there has been no development of the claims on the ground as the rights for both BSGR and Vale have been revoked by Guinea.
This was after the government pursued investigations into the corrupt awarding of the mineral rights. The Global Justice Foundation said the fall of Steinmetz exposes “the shady and complex world of deal-making and cutthroat competition in the lucrative mining business” in Africa.
DW News published August 20, 2026: Death toll rises after gold mine in Central African Republic collapses. More than 100 people are now known to have died after part of an illegal goldmine in the Central African Republic collapsed. Red Cross volunteers say hopes of finding surivivors is fading. Local officials said several underground tunnels in which the miners were working collapsed, causing a landslide. The mine is one of many in the region that are unregulated, where prospectors dig with little or no high-tech equipment, and few safety precautions.
********
Associated Press
written by Jean Fernand Koena and Nalove Akua
Thursday August 20, 2026
BANGUI, Central African Republic — Hopes of finding survivors at a collapsed gold mine in Central African Republic were fading Thursday, two days after the disaster killed more than 100 people and left others buried under debris.
Rescuers continued recovering bodies from the artisanal mining site in Zamboye, near the border with Cameroon, but local workers said that the response lacked the equipment and expertise needed for a disaster of this scale.
Investigation underway over why tunnels collapsed
The Baboua subprefecture court said in a statement that several underground tunnels in which the miners were working had collapsed, causing a landslide.
An investigation has been opened to determine why the tunnels collapsed, identify the victims and those responsible for operating the site, as well as establish any potential criminal liability, the statement said.
Mines Minister Rufin Benam Beltoungou expressed condolences to victims’ families and warned miners about the dangers of unsafe mining practices, according to a statement posted by the ministry.
**********
The Guardian, UK
written by Eromo Egbejule in Cotonou and news agencies
Wednesday August 19, 2026
More than 100 people have died after an artisanal goldmine at a small village in western Central African Republic (CAR) caved in due to a landslide, local officials and aid workers said on Wednesday.
The landslide happened on Tuesday afternoon in the village of Zamboye, about 50km (31 miles) from the town of Baboua and close to the border of Cameroon. Footage on social media appeared to show an avalanche of sand descend on a group of people, likely the miners, and cover them.
A statement by a local public prosecutor said many others were trapped under the deluge. It did not mention the number of fatalities. However, Gervais Ganagoroh, a Red Cross volunteer involved in the relief effort, told the Associated Press news agency on Wednesday that more than 100 bodies had been recovered from the collapse and a senior official at a local mining association confirmed that number to Reuters.
Local media in CAR reported that authorities had launched an investigation into the incident. A second prosecutor from Baboua told the press that the incident is believed to have been caused by “the collapse of several underground tunnels in which miners were operating”.
“The ground completely collapsed and buried people,” Cedric Mbango, a miner at the site, told the AFP news agency, describing the incident as “catastrophic”.
Rescuers are racing to retrieve the bodies of victims and find survivors among the miners, believed to be nationals of CAR and Cameroon. Authorities in Cameroon’s Eastern region said at least three of its citizens have been identified as victims in the incident.
Grรฉgoire Mvongo, the region’s governor told state-owned radio on Wednesday that he was “working in close collaboration with our Central African colleagues to deal with the aftermath of this tragedy”.
Bertrand Be Yanguรฉ, a member of the Zamboye youth council, said that “finding them alive would be a miracle.” He added: “We are saddened and heartbroken to see young men and women perish after coming to the mines to save their families from despair.”
The toll is expected to rise as the rescue efforts continue, added Yanguรฉ.
The Central African news website Corbeau News reported that heavy machinery, including tractors, was being used in the retrieval mission and could jeopardise the rescue of those still alive under the landmass.
The exact number of people who were in the mine at the time of the cave-in remains unknown.
Small scale artisanal mines are common in different parts of Africa, despite regulations criminalising them, as unemployment continues to drive able-bodied men to abandoned or unused mines, to eke a living. The mining sites often operate with weak safety standards leading to repeated incidents: at least 40 people have died in several mining incidents in CAR this year alone.































No comments:
Post a Comment