January 30, 2023

CANADA: How A HORRIFIC COVID Mask Dispute Led To This Woman's DEATH. She Suffered From Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. Security Officers Didn't Care She Was Having Respiratory Failure.

Sadly sums up the outrageous nonsensical covid measures taken by the Commie globalist NWO depopulation eugenics monsters around the world. This woman obviously to any rational reasonable person required immediate medical help because she was having respiratory failure and instead the security guards treated her like a criminal. These security guards acted like non feeling robots obeying orders. That's scary. We need to say no to these Commie globalist psychopaths detrimental policies. (emphasis mine)
Glenn Beck published January 26, 2023: How a HORRIFIC COVID mask dispute led to this woman's DEATH.

Denise Warriner is on a mission to find justice for her sister’s awful, 2020 death. Recently released CCTV footage shows 43-year-old Stephanie Warriner sitting in a wheelchair in a Canadian hospital. Warriner, who suffered from COPD, lowered her COVID mask because she was struggling to breathe. A horrific confrontation then occurred between Warriner and several hospital security guards. The men then move her seemingly lifeless body to another area of the hospital. She died two weeks later. Denise, who for THREE YEARS has been urging Canadian officials to try those responsible for her sister’s passing, joins Glenn to detail her efforts and the lack of action from Canada she’s seen as a result. Plus, she explains how YOU can get involved…

Toronto Sun, Canada local
written by Joe Warmington
Wednesday January 18, 2023

Following manslaughter charges against two security guards being tossed, the family of a woman who died after a COVID-19 mask dispute at Toronto General Hospital is now pursuing civil action.

“The family of Stephanie Warriner has commenced a $16-million lawsuit against University Health Network and five security guards involved in the 2020 hospital death of Stephanie Warriner,” said a press release from Falconers LLP, adding it’s their “honour” to represent the dead woman’s sibliing, “Denise Warriner-Smith, as she continues to fight for justice for her sister Stephanie.”

The 43-year-old, mother of five who suffered from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (“COPD”) and lived with a bipolar disorder, died 16-days after an interaction with security. Hospital security video, which captured the incident, shows her being challenged about why she was wearing her mask on her chin.

The video shows Stephanie struggling for breath and sitting on a chair before a female guard approaches her.

“Stephanie explained to the security guards that she had left her room to get a sandwich, and that she was struggling to breathe,” alleged Falconers. “The security guards were aware that Stephanie was not only in obvious respiratory distress but was also suffering from mental health issues. “

The situation escalated, according to the allegations.

“Instead of getting Stephanie the medical attention she required, the security guards berated Stephanie, pushed her against the wall and to the ground, and restrained her in the prone position with weight applied to her back,” alleged Falconers. “As a result of this use of force, Stephanie went into cardiac arrest and ultimately died.”

None of the allegations raised by the law firm have been tested in court.

Justice Sean Dunphy dismissed charges of manslaughter and criminal negligence causing death against two security guards, Amanda Rojas-Silva and Shane Hutley.

Ontario’s Attorney General ministry said after “carefully considering the matter, the Crown “decided not to appeal” and “has no further comment.” Denise Warriner-Smith said she was “shocked” by that decision.

The University Health Network did not respond Wednesday to requests for comment about the lawsuit. When asked Saturday about the criminal case, spokesperson Gillian Howard said “UHN will not comment on a court’s decision nor on matters of individual employment of discipline.”

In their release, Falconers noted “despite video footage and witness testimony, the Superior Court of Justice released a decision on Nov. 22, 2022, quashing the order of committal on both counts."

No comments: